Version 2.0, January 2004
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, anddistribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by thecopyright owner that is granting the License.
"Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all otherentities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control withthat entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) thepower, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of suchentity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fiftypercent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficialownership of such entity.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercisingpermissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications,including but not limited to software source code, documentation source,and configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformationor translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiledobject code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form,made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice thatis included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in theAppendix below).
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form,that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorialrevisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, asa whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License,Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, ormerely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and DerivativeWorks thereof.
"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the originalversion of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work orDerivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor forinclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or LegalEntity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For thepurposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic,verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or itsrepresentatives, including but not limited to communication on electronicmailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems thatare managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussingand improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuouslymarked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not aContribution."
"Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity onbehalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor andsubsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to theterms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to Youa perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocablecopyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publiclydisplay, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and suchDerivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the termsand conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You aperpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable(except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use,offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where suchlicense applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributorthat are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or bycombination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which suchContribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation againstany entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) allegingthat the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutesdirect or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licensesgranted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of thedate such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce anddistribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium,with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided thatYou meet the following conditions:
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless Youexplicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted forinclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms andconditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions.Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify theterms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensorregarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grantpermission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or productnames of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary usein describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of theNOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required byapplicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (andeach Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUTWARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including,without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE,NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Youare solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using orredistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exerciseof permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event andunder no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, orotherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate andgrossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor beliable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special,incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a resultof this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (includingbut not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computerfailure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses),even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of suchdamages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability.While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may chooseto offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity,or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License.However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalfand on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor,and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributorharmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, suchContributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additionalliability.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright 2017 BackSlash LinuxLicensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, softwaredistributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.See the License for the specific language governing permissions andlimitations under the License.
© Copyright 2017 BackSlash Linux. All rights Reserved.